Cairo egypt dating sites

06 Feb

It is the 3rd most populous country in Africa and the most populous in the Middle-East with the majority of its estimated 80 million people living on, or near, the banks of the River Nile.Only 5.5% of the total land area is actually used by the population, the area that borders the River Nile as well as a few oases, the other 94.5% being uninhabitable desert.The country known as Egypt is officially called the Arab Republic of Egypt and it is situated in the north-east of Africa; though the Sinai Peninsula forms a land bridge with south-west Asia.It is because of this that Egypt is also called a Middle-East country.

Our professional tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your lifetime walking tour in Cairo with a visit to Bab Zwayla which is an ancient gate of Cairo.Their monthly magazine will put you in touch with other expat organizations, trips and volunteer opportunities.There are also bulletin boards advertising used furniture, mobile phones, cars, and small appliances being sold by other expats.Cairo is the capital of the north African country of Egypt.It is one of the largest cities in the world and it is the largest in Africa.